Information Security Policy for Suppliers and Stakeholders
We would like to inform all our stakeholders (suppliers, customers and other partners) that ITENE has its own Information Security Policy which reflects its commitment to protecting and guaranteeing the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information handled in our organisation.
At ITENE we work with an Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27001 standard and in line with the Spanish Personal Data Protection Law (LOPDGDD) 3/2018, of December 5th. This system sets out the following general security measures:
- All visitors must register at reception when accessing ITENE’s facilities, indicating the company or person they are representing.
- Visits to ITENE’s operating facilities must always be accompanied by a member of ITENE’s staff.
- External personnel undertake to maintain confidentiality with regard to all information they receive or observe about the organisation during the performance of their work for ITENE. Furthermore, they shall only use it for the purpose for which it is received.
- External suppliers undertake to make proper use of and look after the equipment provided by ITENE, where appropriate, in the performance of their functions and tasks.
- The use of memory sticks and other external information storage devices in ITENE’s computer equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Before installing new software or updates, authorisation must be obtained from the System Administrator.
- Under emergency conditions, access to the facilities shall be subject to the indications given by the accompanying member of staff or the emergency services, where applicable.
Tenders for suppliers
If you wish to consult the specifications for tenders that have already been closed, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.