ITENE provides testing and certification services in its laboratories, accredited by the main certification agencies. We work in a range of fields such as packaging materials and safety, packaging certification for the carriage of dangerous goods, transport load simulations for distribution in a variety of weather conditions to optimise packaging systems and prevent product loss, as well as the capacity to transform materials and packaging in composting and biodegradation processes.
In addition, we also test packaging performance, according to its intended uses, and verify the effectiveness of respiratory protection equipment, such as face masks, during exposure to pathogens, chemical agents, particulate matter and nanoparticles in the workplace.
- Paper and cardboard
- Corrugated cardboard
- Plastics (complex, multilayer, rigid, flexible, etc.)
- Coatings, inks, adhesives
- Pallets and pallet boxes (wood, plastic and cardboard)
- Corrugated cardboard packaging
- Plastic packaging
- Palletised loads and full, filled packages for traditional retail and e-commerce
- Personal protective equipment (respiratory protection masks and filters, and chemical protective clothing).
- Chemical products and dangerous goods
ITENE has world-class laboratories and pilot plants that perform over 500 types of tests.
Download our brochures
How can I help you?
Head of Testing Services Unit