Transport simulation testing
Complete, filled transport packages and palletised unit loads
- Static and dynamic compression resistance tests
- Sinusoidal vibration test using a variable frequency
- Vertical random vibration
- Simulation of transport vibrations (including pitch & roll)
- Toppling and rolling tests
- Rotational drop and drop test by free fall
- Study of packaging behaviour under constant top load (Creep test)
- Acceleration tests on palletised unit loads (EUMOS 40509)
- Monitoring of transport and distribution conditions
- Development of adhoc simulation protocols
- Simulation protocol in accordance with ASTM D4169 standard
ITENE has a laboratory certified to perform 22 ISTA test protocols (International Safe Transit Association)
- Procedure 1A: Packaged-Products weighing 150 lb (68 kg) or les.
- Procedure 1B: Packaged-Products weighing Over 150 lb (68 kg).
- Procedure 1C: Extended Testing for Individual Packaged-Products weighing 68 kg or les.
- Procedure 1D: Extended Testing for Individual Packaged-Products weighing Over 68 kg.
- Procedure 1E: Unitized Loads.
- Procedure 1G: Packaged-Products weighing 150 lb (68 kg) or less (Random Vibration).
- Procedure 1H: Packaged-Products weighing Over 150 lb (68 kg) (Random Vibration).
- Procedure 2A: Packaged-Products weighing 150 lb (68 kg) or les.
- Procedure 2B: Packaged-Products weighing over 150 lb (68 kg).
- Procedure 2C: Furniture Packages.
- Procedure 3A: Packaged-Products for Parcel Delivery System Shipments 70kg (150 lb) or less.
- Procedure 3B: Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Shipment.
- Procedure 3E: Unitized Loads of Same Product.
- Procedure 3F: Packaged Products for Distribution Center to Retail Outlet Shipment 100 lb (45 kg).
- Procedure 3H: Performance Tesft for Products in Mechanically Handled Bulk Transport Containers.
- Procedure 3K: Fast Moving Consumer Goods for the European Retail Supply Chain.
- Project 6-AMAZON.COM-SIOC: Ships in Own Container (SIOC) for Amazon.com Distribution System Shipment (Type A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H).
- Project 6-AMAZON.COM-Over Boxing: e-commerce fulfillment for parcel delivery shipment.
- Project 6-SAMSCLUB: Packaged-Products for Sam’s Club® Distribution System Shipment.
- 6-FEDEX-A: FedEx Procedures for Testing Packaged Products Weighing Up to 150 lbs.
- 6-FEDEX-B: FedEx Procedures for Testing Packaged Products Weighing Over 150 lbs.
- Procedure 7D: Temperature Test for Transport Packaging.
How can I help you?
Head of Testing Services Unit & Technical Assistance