ITENE analyzes the environment and the activities to implement systems that guarantee the security of goods and people.
- It investigates the implantation of chemical safety systems, the registration reports of chemicals distribution and transport planning.
- It makes the characterization of exposure in the product cycle life: packaging, chemicals products, cosmetics, etc.
- It provides technical assistance to comply with the rules on dangerous goods.
- Implementation of procedures under the ADR / RID / IMG / IATA frame. Performs internal audits and evaluations SQAS.
- It implements security policies for the proper management of transport operations:
- Internal proposes
- Assigns responsibilities
- Implantation procedures
- Performs internal assessment tasks and auditory
- Run upgrade processes and continuous improvement
- It serves as Director of Security and elaborates the safety management manual to load, unload and transport operations of dangerous merchandise. The manual includes procedures, records and responsibilities to ensure compliance with current legislation.
It also establishes security procedures for:
- Identify dangerous goods
- Checking the equipment used to transport load and unload of dangerous goods.
- Implementation procedure for staff handling hazardous substances.
- Emergency procedure in case of accidents involving the transport, loading or unloading of dangerous goods.
- Check the compliance regarding loading and unloading of dangerous goods.
ITENE develops merchandise protection systems and training in Transport Security, AEO and Security Advisor for companies.
It also drafts Protection Plans for Dangerous Goods and Protocols for High Risk Transportation of Dangerous Goods.