ITENE has developed its own technology that can play physical and mechanical risks associated with the process of distribution of goods.
It is likely to assess the most practical and economical as possible the risks that a product is submitted in the distribution process and design the most suitable packaging system for the product to arrive in perfect conditions at their destination.
By recording devices, ITENE identifies the conditions of a given environment and it is reproduced in the simulation center with real conditions. It is monitored to assess the performance of future packaging or identify potential weaknesses.
- Vertical vibration table in a climatic chamber: Reproduction of the vibrations of the mass transport conditions of temperature and controlled humidity.
- Characterization machine of attenuation material
- Crush in a climatic chamber: Test the fatigue resistance of packages under controlled temperature and humidity
- Carriage impact: reproduction of shocks, impacts and accelerations to which products are subjected during the transport and maintenance stages.
- Automatic Stretch Wrapper machine: allows us to adjust all possible parameters for baling: voltage, pree-stretch, apply rope, etc.