Enables the development, implementation and validation of automatic identification technologies and logistics management. in its nearly 500 square meters is possible to experiment with real elements, transportation, handling and storage systems and electronic devices, ensuring any investment in the implementation of RFID radio frequency technologies and other systems to automate the logistics process.
- Portals reading under the EPC and trucks portal
- System "Smart Antenna" for locating RFID UHF
- Conveyor belt according to standard UHF EPC Conveyor Belt
- Signal analyzers and systems for active RFID, RTLS Systems (real-time location), vibration and temperature
- Systems Pick by Voice and SGA (Warehouse Management System)
- Tools and equipment for simulation and modeling escenarios logistics supply chain.
ITENE a member of EPCglobal, a worldwide organization that provides the allocation of Electronic Product Code (EPC)