It has advanced equipment for the characterization of cellulosic materials, plastics, metal, wood and glass. It examines the physical and mechanical properties of materials and evaluate their behavior under normal conditions of use.
Also being able to characterize the chemical properties of materials. Highlights the possibility of certifying materials in contact with food or pharmaceuticals, and the study of interactions of materials with the product to be packaged.
- Physico-mechanical laboratory: climatic chambers, drilling equipment, torque and pressure ... etc.
- Chemical Laboratory: Karl Fischer, mini spray-dryer; Rancimat, gas and liquid chromatograph, differential scanning calorimetric analyzer, equipment for measuring permeability
- Biochemical lab equipment autoclave, incubators, laminar flow, Colony counter, BAg Mixer
ENAC Accreditation No. 315/LE678 and according to the UNE-EN ISO/IEC17025: 2005 (CGA-ENAC-LEC) for the testing of paper, cardboard, corrugated cardboard and wooden pallets
The Quality Control and Materials Characterization Laboratory gets advanced equipment for characterizing cellulosic, plastic, metal, wood and glass materials. Inside this laboratory, we analyze physico-mechanical material properties and evaluate its behavior in usual conditions.
This Laboratory is also enabled to characterize chemical material properties. It should be pointed out the possibility to certificate food contact materials or pharmaceutical products, as well as the materials interaction with packaged product research.
- Physico-mechanical laboratory: climatic chambers, drills, torsion and pressure equipments…etc.
- Chemical laboratory: Karl Fischer; mini spray-dryer; Rancimat; gas and liquids chromatograph; differential scanning calorimetric analyzer; permeability measure equipment.
- Biochemical laboratory: autoclave equips; incubators, laminar flow cubicle; Colony counter, BAg Mixer.
ENAC Accreditation Nº315/LE678 according to UNE-EN ISO/IEC17025:2005 (CGA-ENAC-LEC), to perform paper, paperboard, corrugated paperboard and wooden pallets tests.