• Being ready for more restrictive legislative frameworks on environment.
• Optimizing resources.
• Reducing material and energetic needs.
• Improving profitability.
• Make a difference by having solid added-value arguments for products, processes, activities and services.
• Integrating the demands from other actors in the value chain, including consumers.
Benefits of working with ITENE:
• Experienced multidisciplinary team with more than 15 years of specific training on packaging, transport and sustainability.
• More than 200 projects on sustainability carried out with packaging and transport companies over the past 15 years.
• We established the first Carbon Footprint Office in Spain.
• European Research Center reference in evaluation and minimization of packagind and distribution environmental impacts.
• Comprehensive and updated knowledge on the latest sustainability trends for packaging and distribution.
• Participation in forums and workshops for regulation development on packaging, transport, their environmental impacts and wastes and distribution.
• Demonstrated efficiency on improvements implementation.