The helps of the H2020 Programme are focused on funding very varied projects of different topics during the period 2014-2020. ITENE bets for researching lines which are in this framework of fundings, as nanotechnology, the use of advanced materials or innovation in SMEs.
Of course, there are others really important for ITENE as the safety food, agriculture and forest sustainability, energy efficiency and green, integrated and smart transport. These are just some of the topics more suitable to our researching and innovating potential in ITENE and that we can work with your company.
Here we show a selection about the more relevant topics explained in detail acocording to ITENE. You can check the official website here.
Excelent Science - http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/h2020-section/excellent-science
- Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEIT)
- Information and Communication Technologies (TICs)
- Nanotechnology, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology
- Acces to risk funding
- Innovation in SMEs
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing
- Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research
- Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Smart, green and integrated transport
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
- Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective Societies
- Secure societies – Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens
In Horizon 2020 there is an instrument dedicated to SMEs, specially to innovators SMEs which want to develop, grow and internationalise. This instrument will be implemented to every kind of innovation, including services and non technological.
If you want to know more information about ITENE you can contact us here.